Friday, September 19, 2008

Because I like to procrastinate

This here will forever be my first post under this blog. The next one with be the second, and then the third, and so on and so forth.

I am the queen of pointing out the obvious.
I am sarcastic and bitchy at times.
Sweet and caring most of the time.
I have a dry humor, but I am not British. Unfortunately.
I am American and I say things wrong.
Like Banana.
I spell things wrong, too.
Like Tire.
I'm learning German.
But, for the most part, can only say naughty things.
My mind likes to roll around in the much & mire of the gutter.
I can take the simplest of sentences and turn it into something dirty.
I gossip, though I hate that about me.
I do not smoke.


Well, except the crack that the pool boy, Jorge, left for me after our late night romp in the sack out in the veranda late one night last July.

Okay that never happened. But it was fun to write.

So that's a very small description of me.
I really don't have time for this, but what the hell.
What's one more thing to occupy my mind, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is you sarcasm and dry wit that makes most people love you, including me! LOVES!!