Monday, December 1, 2008

If today was your last day....

So Nickelback's new CD came out. They have a song on it called "If Today Was Your Last Day". It's such an inspiring song, and it's made me realize that my life was not being lived to it's fullest extent. So now I'm done.

I'm going to live my life as it is...my life. not live for other people. Obviously I'm not going to become some rude bitch, that's just not my style. But I am going to stop trying to please everyone with the decisions that I make. I think I started down that path back in July.

This year has not exactly been full of joy. But a LOT of silver linings can be found amongst the clouds that shadowed this past 12 months. I'm very excited for this next year, and all that it holds. Relationships will grow, friendships will strengthen, traveling to be had, and birthdays to celebrate. Not to mention that every day is a gift. :) So many things are set to happen, and I'm so very excited to see what this coming year holds for me. And the ones I love. 2008 was a pretty shitty year for most everyone I know. Let's just hope '09 is a million times better.


cheers.

No comments: